Glass Thread -Kuyuri- Original/Romaji/English Translation

Title: Garasu no Ito (Soushi no Ito)
Vocal: Kuyuri
Composer: Low
=================================

木漏れ日の公園で あなたのことを見つけた

Komorebi no kouen de anata no koto mitsuketa

I found you, in the park, among the light that passed through the tree leaves.

高い空見上げて 太陽と手を繋いでいた

Takai sora miagete taiyou to te wo tsunaideita

Looking up to the sky, holding your hand toward the sun.

あれからずっと 二人の距離は

Are kara zutto futari no kyouri wa

Since that time, we keep our distance.

触れ合うことない指先のまま

Fureau koto nai yubisaki no mama

One step away from each other.

ガラスの糸で 紡がれた 時計仕掛けの 運命が

garasu no ito de tsumugareta tokei jikake no unmei ga

As if a thin glass thread, holding our gear of fate apart.

たとえ砕けしそうなほど 儚くても

tatoe kudakesouna hodo hakanakutemo

Even though it is fleeting and transient

幼い日 願った思い 叶えたい

Osanai hi negatta omoi kanaetai

I want to grant your wish back then.

透明に消えてしまわないように

Toumei ni kieteshimawanaiyouni

So your hand won’t disappear on me.

私がその手を握るよ どうか壊れないで

watashi ga sono te wo nigiru yo douka hanarenaide

Let me hold it. Please don’t break away.

長く伸びたあなたの 影を確かに見つけた

Nagaku nobita anata no kage wo tashikani mitsuketa

I found your stretching shadow.

もう春が終わるねと 夕焼けにはにかんでいた

Mou haru ga owarune to yuuyakeni hanikandeita

Feeling slightly bashful under the sunset, I noticed spring has ended.

寂しい風を 抱きしめたとき

Sabishii kaze wo dakishimeta toki

Under the embrace of lonely wind.

触れ合う心が寄り添い出した

Fureau kokoro ga yorisoidashita

I feel our heart become closer.

ガラスの糸は 掛け違え 時計仕掛けの 運命が

garasu no ito wa kakechigae tokeijikakeno unmei ga

The glass thread drew our gear of fate to meet.

例えば女神の悪戯だとしても

tatoeba megami no itazura dato shitemo

Even if it is just Goddess playing a prank on me.

愛しい日 誓った思い 叶えたい

Itoshii hi negatta omoi kanaetai

I want to realize the vow on that beloved day.

解れそうなってしまわないように

tokeresou natteshimawanai youni

So we won’t be separated again.

赤い糸 紡ぎ直すよ どうか離れないで。。

Akai ito tsumugi naosuyo douka hanarenaide...

Let me re-tie the red string of fate. So please don’t go away...

ここじゃない世界に あなたがいても 必ず 探し出すよ

Koko janai sekai ni anata ga itemo kanarazu sagashidasuyo

Even if you are in another world, I will surely go to find you.

一つじゃない世界で 私は目指す どこでも 見つけ出すよ

Hitotsujanai sekai de anata wa mezasu doko demo mitsukedasuyo

I will head to there, and find you, wherever you are.

もしも私の夢だとしたなら

Moshimo watashi no yume dato shita nara

If all of this is just a dream.

尊い日 そのぬくもりは偽物ですか?

Toutoi hi sono nukumori wa nisemono desuka?

Will the precious days, and the warmth I felt become an illusion?

決して切れない透明な糸を

Keshite kirenai toumei na ito wo

The transparent thread that won’t ever break.

一緒に染めていこう

Isshouni somete ikou

Let’s paint it red, together.

どうかずっときっと。。。

Douka zutto kitto...

So someday, we will, surely...


La La La La La La La La...La...

==================================
All right belong to respecitive owner. The translation is mine. If you plan to use it please credit me. It is pretty liberal however, and my writting skill may be crappy at best. Also I am a bit doubtful about the romaji, if you find any error please point out for me.

Comments

  1. Thank you so much for translating. I've been trying to find the translation for this song since I've finished the game.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome :) glad someone love this song too. Kuyuri is the best.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Vampire Princess Chapter 1 Episode 13

Vampire Princess Chapter 2 Episode 1

Vampire Princess Chapter 2 Episode 14